Aaron's latest scans didn't show much change from December scans. He can continue with the drug trial. Once scans show a certain amount of progression he won't be eligible for the drug he is taking. I hope that day is still a ways away for us.
I finally got all 24 stitches out and am three weeks into my recovery. I have a new found empathy for anyone who has endured surgery. Thankfully I have had Aaron, his mom, other family, and generous friends and neighbors to lean on while my ankle heals. I certainly have not gotten done all the things I thought I would while recovering.
I finally got all 24 stitches out and am three weeks into my recovery. I have a new found empathy for anyone who has endured surgery. Thankfully I have had Aaron, his mom, other family, and generous friends and neighbors to lean on while my ankle heals. I certainly have not gotten done all the things I thought I would while recovering.
Thinking about you guys and praying always. I'm glad Aaron gets to stay on the trial.
ReplyDelete