As Aaron's family, we think he is the greatest and we know there are many others who feel the same way. He is a friend to all and sees the best in everyone. Our Big A is truly one of a kind.
Aaron has always been a healthy guy and has never smoked a day in his life. When he became sick in January, we never dreamed it was anything serious. Multiple doctors told him it was Bronchitis. By March, he and Sweet Lorraine knew it was something more serious. X-rays were alarming and the biopsy showed Adinocarcinoma Lung Cancer.
He will soon begin treatment. He and Lorraine, along with Kaitlin, Maddie, David, Brigham, Ella and Lily are asking for your faith and prayers.
Aaron has always been a healthy guy and has never smoked a day in his life. When he became sick in January, we never dreamed it was anything serious. Multiple doctors told him it was Bronchitis. By March, he and Sweet Lorraine knew it was something more serious. X-rays were alarming and the biopsy showed Adinocarcinoma Lung Cancer.
He will soon begin treatment. He and Lorraine, along with Kaitlin, Maddie, David, Brigham, Ella and Lily are asking for your faith and prayers.
To Aaron & Lorraine: Please know that Stacie and the entire Olney family will keep you in our thoughts and prayers! We are sorry to hear of the diagnosis, but if anyone can beat this, it would be Aaron! Our love to all of you!
ReplyDeleteYou've got them from us! Thanks for starting a blog to keep us all informed. I think about this all day!
ReplyDeleteWe are so glad that you have a blog where we can check up on Aaron. We know you are right, and we think he is the greatest too!!! Aaron, Lorraine, and the kids are in our prayers. We love you! --Cannon and crew
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you guys and thinking about you!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for this huge challenge for you and your family Aaron. Our love and prayers are with you. Carole and Mick
ReplyDeleteAaron is the greatest and so is his family. He is in our thoughts and prayers constantly.
ReplyDeleteCount on the Dymocks- from Paradise, to New York, Mexico City, Argentina, and Davis County Utah.
ReplyDeleteAaron and Lorraine and all the Thatchers, the Dave Danielsons think you are all the BEST. We know miracles happen. I look back on the hardest times and they were when the sweetest spiritual blessings come. Our love and prayers are with you. Advice: Just take baby steps. Don't look too far ahead. It can be overwhelming. Pray for strength for the day. We love you. Dave and Linda
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWe are sending our love and prayers....we love you all so much!
ReplyDeleteWe are sending our love and prayers....we love you all so much!
ReplyDeleteWe are sending our love and prayers your way. We love you all so much 💜
ReplyDeleteKatie I am sorry for the multiple repeated comments, Im not too good at this but it just emphasises how much I want Aaron to get well, so you all have my multiple prayers for sure!
ReplyDeleteKatie I am sorry for the multiple repeated comments, Im not too good at this but it just emphasises how much I want Aaron to get well, so you all have my multiple prayers for sure!
ReplyDeleteKatie I am sorry for the multiple repeated comments, Im not too good at this but it just emphasises how much I want Aaron to get well, so you all have my multiple prayers for sure!
ReplyDeleteI'm sending you love and prayers for great health and healing. Miracles happen, claim it now. Your family is beautiful. Stay strong and love each other.
ReplyDeleteWith love, Sophie :)
I'm sending you love and prayers for great health and healing. Miracles happen, claim it now. Your family is beautiful. Stay strong and love each other.
ReplyDeleteWith love, Sophie :)
You will be in our prayers, Lorraine & Aaron! Wishing you all the best and hoping your burdens are made lighter through love and faith!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tracy Wilson (from IN, you may remember us...our oldest has CF)
Oh my goodness! I can't imagine. But I've been so impressed with this families faith and goodness. I have no doubt that Heavenly Father is all powerful and very mindful of Aaron & Lorraine and their kids. Our prayers will include the whole Thatcher family often!
ReplyDeleteRod and I (and all our children) are simply heartbroken with the news about Aaron. We are joining with you in fervent prayers in his and Lorraine's behalf. I was reading this scripture this morning and pray this is also God's plan for Aaron:
ReplyDeleteJohn 11:4 (upon hearing Lazarus was ill):
"When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby."
Can't think of a better family to deserve a miracle! We'll be praying for one! We love you and your wonderful family! 😢🙏♥️
--Rod & Lisa Ellis and family
The Sampson Family is so saddened to hear this news. We love you Aaron and we are praying for you and your family.
ReplyDelete“My dear brothers and sisters, when pain, tests, and trials come in life, draw near to the Savior. ‘Wait upon the Lord, . . . look for him’ ( Isaiah 8:17 ; 2 Nephi 18:17 ). ‘They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk,
and not faint’ ( Isaiah 40:31 ). Healing comes in the Lord’s time and the Lord’s way; be patient” (in Conference Report, Oct. 1998, 19; or Ensign, Nov. 1998, 17 ). 2 Nephi 18:19 . . . .
My name is Stephanie Klutz. My daughter Anna warren works with Aaron. She shared your story and how phenomenal the Thatcher family is as a whole. Anna also told me what an inspiration Aaron is to her and everyone he meets, I so believe in the power of prayer. I have a prayer chain which consists of three very dear friends. I have already sent them your blog link. I will be on my knees for you daily Aaron. Blessings & healing to you in Jesus name.
ReplyDeleteStephanie Klutz
My name is Stephanie Klutz. My daughter Anna warren works with Aaron. She shared your story and how phenomenal the Thatcher family is as a whole. Anna also told me what an inspiration Aaron is to her and everyone he meets, I so believe in the power of prayer. I have a prayer chain which consists of three very dear friends. I have already sent them your blog link. I will be on my knees for you daily Aaron. Blessings & healing to you in Jesus name.
ReplyDeleteStephanie Klutz