Aaron spent all day at the infusion center on Wednesday. They had to draw blood every two hours. His infusion began at 8:30 a.m. and the final blood draw was taken at 6:18p.m. He says this should be the last time he has a long day like that and soon his trips to Sacramento should be shorter.
I think about how hard Aaron works at beating this cancer. He does it like he does everything else, with a smile on his face and without complaint. Whatever is thrown his way he adjusts and takes on what he has been asked to do whether it be in church callings, trials, work, family, etc. He is the most steady person I know. I often ask how I got to be so blessed...
"...somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done something good
Nothing comes from nothing
Nothing ever could
So somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done something good...
Nothing ever could
So somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done something good...
You are all amazing, and we love you!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully said. You are all in our thoughts and prayers, as always...
ReplyDeleteYou both amaze me with your steadiness! Thank you for your example.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your beautiful example. You are all so loved. Thoughts and prayers. Mary Kay Lewis
ReplyDelete